header.gif (12,818 bytes)

7.29.2010

CHA Summer 2010 :: Snapshots

Hey there! Well, I made it to CHA and bumped into a few "Bleeps!" It's so great to be able to see everyone in person and get a hug in! Here are just a few snap shots, but if you want more about booth coverage, check out Embellish Magazine's blog here. Thanks so much for stopping by. If you're looking for the Photography Session, scroll down. The last day of tips and tricks covers how I edit and organize my photos.



We had to try out some Giordana's deep dish pizza! Boy, was it huge...and we ordered a small!



Thanks for checking in! Enjoy your Thursday!

10 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

I'm so envious! It looks like you are having such a nice time! I cannot wait to see more!

Kate said...

Your haircut is so cute, Ashley!

Deanna said...

Hey girl, I am really enjoying your shots from CHA, especially the product ones! Thx!
D

Alice said...

thanks for sharing the snapshots!

A Consuming Passion said...

HI Ashley,
Just found your photography sessions! I'm two weeks into a photography class so any help is greatly appreciated!!! I'm also looking into MobileMe so it was good to hear you enthusiastic about it!

Mona Pendleton said...

What fun pics Ashley BOTH of the friendly faces & yummy food! :)

Savitri said...

Hey, where's our picture? You know, where we were posing in front of the American Craft booth? Oh wait... that was probably in my dreams... oh well... wish I can get a hug in too :)

Ren-Yi said...

hi Ashley -
it was so much fun and super exciting for me to meet you in person! that check out line at PTI was crazy... glad that you made it out alive ;)

Kathy said...

Loved your photos of CHA and that pizza was amazing...I have been thinking I would like another piece. WE were there on Wednesday night. So excited to be working with you and thanks for the sweet welcome message.:)

Helen F. said...

More SUPER photos, Ashley...that pizza looks amazing!

Blog Design: Girly by Design