- Trim kraft cardstock to create an A2 card base and emboss the front.
- Stamp ledger background on rustic cream cardstock, trim to about 3" x 4", then punch spirals.
- Ink the edges and entire cardstock.
- Stamp clouds and balloon baskets on the cardstock.
- Stamp balloons on a scrap piece of cardstock, cut out, ink the edges, then pop off stamped cardstock.
- Add twine treatment and mini library clip.
- Pop 'notebook' piece off card front at an angle
Stamps :: Papertrey Ink - up, up & away; Unity Stamp Co - old ledger
Ink :: Close to My Heart - bamboo; Ranger - spiced marmalade, antique linen, tea dye; Papertrey Ink - enchanted evening
Cardstock :: Papertrey Ink - kraft, rustic cream
Embellishments :: Stampin' Up! - mini library clip; May Arts - twine
Tools :: Provo Craft - swiss dots embossing folder, cuttlebug; EK Success - spiral notebook punch
Before I leave, I just wanted to remind you all about the photography session I'm planning to post this week! Here are the details, so don't forget to check it out!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!