header.gif (12,818 bytes)

11.25.2010

Happy Thanksgiving




Giving thanks today for so many things including my health, family, love, and friends. With friends, I include all my bleeps! Thanks for checking my blog and following me pretty much daily. I truly appreciate your support and encouragement to continue my crafty creative journey. I'm also thankful for missed opportunities because that means that it opens doors for new and many times better opportunities! That glass of sweet tea today...is half full!

Happy Thanksgiving, Bleeps! We ate super early for us this year! Thanksgiving lunch! Guess we'll eat again (about 2 more times)! Peach cobbler minis and Red Velvet Cheesecake (courtesy of the Cheesecake Factory) is about to get devoured!

By the way, my sister folded the napkins into a water lily. Click here for the tutorial!

If you're looking for details on the favor/place card, please visit Tiff's blog here.

12 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You pup is a cutie! Looks like a wonderful meal. Love the little favor boxes. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog as well and leaving such a nice comment about my tag.

jen said...

What a beautiful table!!! (and cutie-pup!) Happy Thanksgiving!!

Paulina said...

Love the table setting so much! Geez, even your dinner table looks like something out of a magazine! I love those little favors- you did a awesome job with those, Ashley!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mac!

Susie said...

Gorgeous table. Yummy looking food. Thanks for the link to the tutorial on folding the napkins - they look so beautiful!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Thanks for sharing. Everything looks wonderful.

Fatini said...

Thanks for sharing Happy Thanksgiving!!

Barb said...

Ashley, your dining table is just lovely! Your table favors are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Jane said...

Absolutely gorgeous table! What a warm atmosphere you created!!
Happy Thanksgiving! God bless!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful Table! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Blessings!

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Ashley! Your table looks magazine ready! The food looks scrumptious as well as the lil' treat bags! CUUUUTE pic of Ozzy :)

Helen F. said...

Beautiful table, Ashley! Cute puppy...love the place cards too :o) Yes, there is much to be Thankful for!

Savitri said...

I started commenting on this yesterday but then my mom Skyped and Jovie pulled the plug on the computer.... ahhh....

Ok, I didn't get to YT to check out the vid cause Drew ended up setting the table and the simple napkin folding he did looked pretty good. I do though want to learn how so will do that later. Love your settings there!!

Oh, after the holidays we are going to get our place more guest friendly cause I'm hoping a few of my friends will come to visit ;)

Blog Design: Girly by Design