header.gif (12,818 bytes)

5.20.2008

Beyond Your Wildest Expectations

This card is a special request for a special person! This card is for a college graduate who is pursuing a medical career! I customized it to fit her future by stamping a stethoscope and some syringes. I also included her name on the card! The sentiment is popped of of the card for added dimension.

Web Site Update
If you have not checked already, the first step of my new web site is now published. You may view it by clicking here! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! The About and Shop links are not yet active, but will be once the full web site is launched. However, you can access my blog via www.anewdesignonline.com.

My Goodies
Stamp: Madison Avenue Stamps - Doctor Doctor; Verve Visual Great Expectations
Ink: CTMH Black
Paper: white card stock; Bazzill Basics black card stock; Archiver's pre-scored card
Accessories: MM 5th Avenue blossoms; K&Co adhesive pearls; rhinestones; JoAnn ScrapEssentials circle alphabet clips; black thread; Janome Sew Mini
Technique: Stamped; Stiched
Card Size: 5" x 5"

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design