header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.25.2008

Canvas Scrapbook by Quick Quotes

Here are a couple of pictures of the canvas scrapbook I created by Quick Quotes. They have a lot of variety to select from using canvas', my new favorite scrapbooking element! I had a couple other pictures, but never got around to editing them, so here are a few. I'll post the others later this week.

The book can close and be carried with you or open it up (as shown) for display. I embellished both sides to get the most out of it and offer options on pictures.






This book is for the first communion. I used the most captivating pictures that told the story of the event. I embellished with ribbons, buttons, and faith-related sayings I printed out on vellum paper, which is a great alternative than actually buying quick quotes...make your own! The powder puffs (chalk inks) that Quick Quotes carries are great! They ink the canvas' extremely well. You will be seeing more versions of canvas scrapbooks, but I'll start creating them from scratch!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design