header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.03.2008

Custom Thank You Card


This is the another card I created for PCL Interiors. Again, I was provided with a fabric sample and a color chart as inspiration for the card. PCL Interiors made pillows out of the fabric swatch provided. So, I decided to create something similar to a pillow. I die-cut the scallop square with the blue cardstock. I trimmed the fabric swatch and applied around heavy cardboard, then popped off of the blue cardstock. I added the client's first names on top of the fabric using letter brads from The Stamping and Scrapbooking Room. I place dew dots between the two names for division and pizazz! I added twine and tied bows to decorate the right side of the card. I also added the "thank you" rub-on sentiment with a SU! hodegpodge nameplate hardware.




My Goodies

Paper: CTMH baby blue card stock; Recollections pre-scored card
Accessories: Brad letters; Dew Dots; Twine; Hodgepodge Kit; Rub-on; Fabric (client provided); Cuttlebug; Square Nestabilities
Card Size: 5" x 7"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Ashley! I expect my clients to have big smiles after receiving your BEAUTIFUL creations!

In the coming months I would love to feature you in my bi-monthly newsletter, MERGE. I'll be in touch!

Penny
PCL Interiors, Inc.

Blog Design: Girly by Design