header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.02.2008

Take Me to Another Place

"Gaile" is a client of PCL Interiors. This is a thank you card for Gaile for client appreciation. I was asked to create a thank you card and to use the client's name and the black and white print on the card. PCL Interiors framed a few prints and used the colors on the card in the design room. The prints were of various foreign places. So, I too framed the "mini" print. I placed the frame on top of two torn card stocks and then stitched around the third card stock. I added twine around the frame for an additional element. The buttons were applied next to the Basic Grey chipboard letters with twine used as the thread! I inked the chipboard letters in Purely Pomegranate. The placement of the chipboard letters were not even...on purpose because I sometimes everything on the 'straight and narrow' is not as unique!




My Goodies


Ink: SU! Purely Pomegranate
Paper: DCWV Metallic card stock; CTMH Green
Accessories: Basic Grey Chipboard letters; Black and White print(from client); Metal Frame - CTMH; Janome Sew Mini; Gold Thread; Twine; Buttons
Card Size: 5" x 7"

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design