header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.11.2008

Happy Father's Day



I got my only request to do a Father's Day card. I guess men do not care for cards like women! I have plenty of stamp sets for countless ideas, but this is what I came up with. This card is cased from Carolyn's card. I had to have the sanded stamp because of her card! I changed the four square stamps and added brown waxy flaxy.

The brown cardstock is stamped with a "sanded" stamp in white ink. The cream cardstock is stamped with the same sanded stamp in brown ink. Then, I die-cut four squares using my Square Nestabilities and matted on green cardstock.







Here is the inside of the card!

My Goodies
Stamp: CTMH Just Like You (father's day sentiments); PTI Father Knows Best (tree & compass; inside sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate Chip; CTMH Topiary
Paper: Chocolate Chip; Very Vanilla; CTMH Green cardstock
Accessories: Brown Waxy Flaxy
Technique: Stamped

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design