header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.10.2008

End of School

This post looks like "Back to School," but actually it marks the end of school! The card pictured right is a thank you card for a school (personalized in bottom right portion of the card) given by a parent. I made a set of 10 boxed thank you cards for the occasion. The tab at the top is for personalization with a name or date.

My Goodies
Stamp: Fiskars Baby Stamp (thank you); Art Warehouse Limited Edition journaling backgrounds (three hole punches)
Ink: CTMH Cranberry; Black; Chestnut Roan ColorBox Chalk
Paper: SU! Very Vanilla; Red; Green, Taupe; K&Co Wild Saffron (pattern paper); Very Vanilla; PTI Kraft card stock (AMAZING!)
Accessories: Cricut; Plaintin Schoolbook cartridge; Tab punch
Technique: Stamped; Paper Pierced


The card pictured left is for a kindergarten graduate! She is a superstar, so I stamped the background of stars on the K&Co pattern "notebook" paper. I matted it on blue cardstock and a red card base. For the sentiment, I stamped it on the "notebook" pattern paper, then matted it on red cardstock. Since I do not have a window punch, I cut a curve!

My Goodies
Stamp: Verve Visual Great Expectations (superstar); Seeing Stars (stars)
Ink: CTMH Cranberry; Twilight; Bubblegum; Topiary; Cranberry ColorBox Chalk
Paper: K&Co Wild Saffron; Blue; Red
Accessories: Brads
Technique: Stamped

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design