header.gif (12,818 bytes)

6.18.2008

Retirement and Birthday Wishes

"On Your Retirement" circle tag was created with rub-ons. I rubbed on each letter to create the phrase. Then, "Congrats!" was stamped. It looked plain, so I jazzed it up with rhinestones. The circles were die-cuts of nestabilities using my cuttlebug. I stamped the background pattern with versamark, then heat embossed with a chocolate powder. I added a satin ribbon for elegance!

My Goodies
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Ink: Chocolate Chip; VersaMark
Paper: Bazzil Basics Canteloupe
Accessories: Craft dryer, Chocolate Emboss Powder, Rhinestones, Rub-Ons, Ribbon, Hodgepodge Kit, Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug
Technique: Stamped


To send simple, yet fun "birthday wishes," I stamped the design three times with three separate inks. I cut each image out and then adhered the two on the end. I popped the image in the center for dimension. All images were mounted on top of three cardstocks that matched the ink used. I added a ribbon and ribbon charm over the canteloupe cardstock and three brads on the opposite side. For an added element, I stamped a portion of the envelope and used stickles for glitter.

My Goodies
Stamp: AmyButler K&Co Stamp
Ink: CTMH Garden Green; Autumn Terracotta; Desert Sand
Paper: PTI-kraft; Bazzil Basics Canteloupe, Green, Brown
Accessories: ribbon; brads; ribbon charm
Technique: Stamped

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design