header.gif (12,818 bytes)

8.19.2008

One Late Night

Last night was one late night. I know I saw 2:00 at least. Then, it takes me at least 30 minutes to wind down, so I watched some Olympic track and field!

I had to finish those princess invites last night and did that in a timely fashion. Then, I had to make four additional cards. Well, I actually completed them in record time - about an hour! I surprised myself because again I limited myself to scrap paper only (other than the card base). I did use many new stamps from CKC and from Dawn.

I really liked the way the card above turned out. I was inspired by the pattern paper, then selected a stamp. I decided to keep it simple and stamp the small nature foliage (CTMH) at the bottom of the square using the stamp off technique, but not re-inking every time I re-stamped. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Papertrey Ink - Out on a Limb). I matted it on chocolate cardstock and popped it off of the card base.

The card pictured left is very simple, but elegant. I used SU! French Flair background stamp and CTMH greeting stamp. I used chocolate satin ribbon from Paper Source.

It looks like tonight will be another busy night. I have to catch up on a lot of projects since I was out last week. I still do not have my pictures from CKC finished yet, but when I do, I will show!

Have a spectacular day! (No one else will probably tell you that!)

No comments:

Blog Design: Girly by Design