header.gif (12,818 bytes)

9.10.2008

Not So Perfect World

This picture does not do this card any justice! The card features a lightly ink stamped with flowers, polka dots, and the sentiment. My motivation was to make it monochromatic, using Papertrey Ink's "perfect match" cardstock, ribbon, and ink of aqua mist. Well, I think it looks washed out. In person, it looks a little better.

I used Beate's Inspiration Challenge to think of trying this technique. So, in the end I think I learned something. Don't do that again, UNLESS it is to create a background design. In person, I have received good feedback, I think because of its simplicity. But, this is way too simple for me. I like COLOR! So, this is just to show you an example of my 'not so perfect world' in paper art! I'm going to post another card just to show you how hard I worked on a couple of other projects!


:: My Goodies ::
Stamps: A.C. Moore (flowers); MSE (sentiment); Art Warehouse (journal background)
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist
Paper: Cardstocks: PTI-aqua mist; white
Accessories: diamond stickles; aqua mist twill ribbon
Technique: Stamped
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

1 comment:

Beate said...

It is very soft and pretty!
Hugs and smiles

Blog Design: Girly by Design