**NOTE: This is my second post for the day. If you are here looking for the JustRite Stampers Mega March Blog Hop, please scroll down to the next post! Thanks for your visit!**
I'm back again today to participate in Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop. This month's challenge is to use buttons. I used them in a traditional way by embellishing my ribbon and sentiment focal point on this sympathy card.
(1) Trim pure poppy cardstock to create an A2 card base.
(2) Trim patterned paper and adhere to card front.
(3) Trim doily in half. Adhere half to card front and the overlay the other half with foam adhesive.
(4) Add ribbon treatment with button and twine.
(5) Stamp oval decorative border and sentiment and cut out/die cut.
(6) Adhere sentiment focal point to card front with foam adhesive.
(7) Embellish each side with buttons/twine.
Stamps :: JustRite - Christmas Joy Borders & Centers; PTI - Everyday Classics
Ink :: SU! - black
Paper :: PTI - pure poppy, white
Patterned Paper :: PTI - black & white basics
Embellishments :: PTI - buttons, twine; Offray - ribbon; Nice Package - doily